The purpose of the MOVE Missions Strategy is to mobilize the body of Geyer Springs to the fulfillment of our mission to LIVE. LOVE. REACH. This mobilization is facilitated by challenging the body to MOVE to where God is at work in His Kingdom through ENGAGEment, EQUIPing, and SENDing.
ENGAGE our community and church planting partnerships with a kingdom awareness through the provision of strategic resources:
- Human - by sending those from our body to participate in kingdom ministry.
- Intellectual - by leveraging the gifts, skills, and talents of our body for kingdom ministry.
- Financial - by leveraging tithes and offerings to support ministries that are reaching the lost.
- Divine - by stepping out in faith and trusting in what God can accomplish for His kingdom.
EQUIP the church for cross-cultural evangelism, discipleship, and service by:
- Missional education opportunities
- Missional experience
- Opportunities to train others in evangelism, discipleship, and service
SEND the called and equipped through strategic partnerships with strategic resources to engage:
- The Unreached through creative access channels that foster opportunities to share the gospel with those who have little or no access to the gospel.
- The Unevangelized through local churches in order to share the gospel with those who have not yet heard.
- The Underserved by meeting physical needs in order to have the opportunity to meet spiritual needs through the sharing of the gospel.