This year, The Joy Project will have two emphasis areas, Joy to the Community and Joy to the World. Scroll down to find out more about how you can be a part of bringing the joy of the season to the lives of families across the world!
Through the Joy to the Community emphasis, we are collecting winter wear and toys through December 6th for our local partners to help them reach the underserved of the community. You can help bring Joy to our community this holiday season in the following ways:
- Bring new, children's sized coats, gloves, winter hats, and scarfs to the church and place in any of the bins around the church that are labeled Joy to the Community.
- Bring new toys, games, arts and crafts, stuffed animals, etc. to the church and place in any of the bins around the church that are labeled Joy to the Community.
- Provide a monetary donation to help the missions office purchase winter wear and Christmas gifts for our Joy to the Community partners. You can donate by clicking on the Joy to the Community Donations button below.
Through the Joy to the World emphasis, we are partnering with three global ministries to help bring joy to the lives of impoverished and orphaned children around the world. You can help bring Joy to the world this holiday season in the following ways:
Compassion International is a child sponsorship ministry that works with local churches around the world to help lift children and their families out of poverty and share the hope that only comes through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Below are some details on how we as a church are partnering with Compassion International and how you can get involved:
- Our church is partnering with Compassion International to sponsor children in the countries of Ecuador and Kenya. We are focusing on these two countries with the hopes of being able to organize future mission trips to these countries so that church members will have the opportunity to meet their sponsored child. You can sponsor a child in these countries by clicking on the Child Sponsorship button below.
- Update: Unfortunately, Compassion had to cancel all of their Journey experiences due to the rising concerns with COVID. We hope to host this great experience in the summer of 2021, however we will still offer an opportunity to experience The Journey virtually starting on December 6th.
World Gospel Outreach Kids
WGOKids is the child sponsorship program of World gospel Outreach (WGO). By giving to WGOkids, you are providing for individual children who are under the care of WGO at Rancho Ebenezer in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Rancho Ebenezer is a community of family-style homes that has been developed as a place for healing and growth for at-risk children in Honduras. Below are some ways that you can get involved with WGOkids:
- Click on the brochure button below to find out more about WGOkids sponsorship program.
- Click the Child Sponsorship button below to help sponsor an at-risk child at Rancho Ebenezer.
- Geyer Springs takes a short term missions team to Honduras every year. Click HERE to find out about our next trip where you could have an opportunity to meet the child that you sponsor through WGOKids!